Nederlandstalige Event Manager met interesse in marketing voor Microsoft
Open positions in Zaventem & Amsterdam
How you would summarise the role
The main role of the Field Marketing Communications - Events Coordinator is to be the point of contact for all digital and in person events execution and subject matter of expert in modern marketing tools and services in the market. They will be responsible for bringing together the different elements in order to execute events briefs in a joined-up approach which addresses client objectives and business challenges.
Important part of the role is to be detail oriented while managing large volume of operational excellence tasks simultaneously to support the events focus within the company.
We are looking for an individual who has an appreciation for both digital and in person events and marketing automation and have project management skills to co-ordinate multiple teams.
The right candidate will be good at thinking through the right workflows, together with client-management skills.
The candidate should be a team player who is able to work under their own initiative and collaborate with various teams on a local and global level.
How you’ll be spending your time
- Events Management
- Subject Matter of Expert on the events platforms through Corporate support and self-training using readiness materials.
- Trains marketers on event platforms’ capabilities.
- Plans Events to get all materials (decks, videos, etc) in advance in coordination with events’ owner and speakers and coordinates transfer of VTT file between captioning supplier and MSC.
- Coordinates dry runs for each digital event to identify potential issues and solve them on time.
- Keeps control of all Events materials in a central local repository defined by local Experiential Lead.
- Acts as Project Manager for on-site events coordinating the different agencies that are part of the event (Creative, Catering, Speakers/Partners, etc) and MSC to ensure on time execution.
- Attends on-site events as per Experiential Lead request with active participation
- Leverage Corporate reports to provide event insights and data to analyze and summarize performance and key event statistics and successes.
- Execution and Project Management
- Maintains local Events calendar and coordinate the connection to the Global Events calendar owned by WWM&O based on the refresh cadence.
- Creates requests on the request platform (MaSH) based on Planning and briefs provided by local Experiential Lead.
- Supports local market on the creation of customer journeys related to events, including targeting lists for invitations, pre & post events follow up etc.
- Identifies local needs that implies GDC Governance, Off-platform or SMPP, acting as a consultant, to ensure compliance whenever customization or additional data is required.
- Participates on global community calls.
- Request PET IDs to track the events in relation with the MS Marketing ecosystem.
- Insights and Analysis
- Ensures lead management process is in place
- Uses reporting to provide specific reviews and information to stakeholders, inc budget and spend, operational health, engine performance
- Looks across multiple marketing activities to find patterns, best practices and efficiencies.
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Acts as local champ on modern marketing events tools & services, branding, accessibility and privacy
- Educates local stakeholders on events services and tool capabilities
- Applies learning from modern marketing trainings to improve execution and outcomes
- Knows and apply global and local governance
How you’ll help keep the whole thing running
Marketing Events Coordinators team work in ‘blended’ teams and as such, you will be regularly collaborating with your local team members, global peers and multinational executional teams across globe within the Wunderman Thompson network as well as local and global Microsoft environment.
The great people you will be working with
Reporting into Wunderman Thompson Western Europe Team Lead and working closely on a daily basis with local Microsoft Marketing Lead, this person will ensure a strong client-agency relationship, ensuring satisfaction and growth of the client account.
The great client you will be working with
You will be working for a leading technology brand, managing all aspects of the client relationship, you will participate into regular meetings, oversee projects and take responsibility for the coordination of campaigns. An understanding of the client’s business and marketing objectives is crucial, specifically the programmes on which you are working. It is vital to have a good working relationship with the stakeholders.
What we’re looking for
- Appreciation of digital events and marketing automation
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills
- Strong relationship management skills to work, collaborate and co-ordinate various multinational teams and networks on the local and global level
- Detail oriented while managing large volume of tasks simultaneously and prioritize when needed
- Strong sense of initiative, proactivity and ability to work under pressure
- Enjoy working in a global fast-paced environment
- Quick adaptation skills to change